Tuesday, February 4, 2014

LETTER # THIRTY EIGHT


Well, its crazy to think that we are getting into the home stretch here!  I have only 6 months left :D then we will be back together. 

This week was pretty slow, but we still had a great one.

So this was the last week of transfers and I was happy to finish up the month with 8 baptisms in my district!  Everyone is telling me that I am going to be a Zone Leader next transfer but honestly I am fine where ever I am. 

The week we didn't get to teach to many lessons. We also didn't get into many houses. But we found a few new families to teach and had an awesome stake conference! But the best thing that happened this week was the fact that Darci and Francisco are set on their baptisms. We just have to set a date for them! So we are going to talk to them Thursday and set for this Saturday or next week! WOOHOO

More then that, there isn't to much to talk about. Wednesday is transfers so I don't know what will happen. 20 new missionaries are arriving so there will be plenty of people training. So I think the trio (my other two elder companions) will be disbanded sadly.  The church is growing so rapidly... it makes me happy. So although my new found friends will not be teaching with me anymore I am okay with it. I don't know if I will be leaving but I guess we will find out this next week :) EXCITING STUFF. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment