Tuesday, September 24, 2013

LETTER # TWENTY SIX


WOW A lot happened this week! This letter is huge.  :)  Its crazy how fast time is flying now...each day feels like hours...I don't know how I will feel when it all ends...happy cause I am tired and want to rest...but sad because I will miss the people of Brazil and all the friends I have made here.

I am glad that Leo is doing great and is Companions with Wade Whitt What a small world huh! Dad told me :) That is awesome that they are going to the same mission!

This week was a really great week and we had a lot of success!

This Thursday we had a fun dance at the church! Sadly I wasn't able to dance...but it was fun just being with all the members and joking around with them! The two wards in our chapel are so great and love them so much!

Also this week we had a BAPTISM! Bruno was baptized finally! It was a great service! We had tons of members there supporting him and he invited some members of his family! They loved the whole service! So we will probably be teaching them soon! WOOHO.

Also this week we found a super elect family! Iracema, Agosto and Bianca! We found them while we were taking people to church! We passed by during the week and taught the first lesson and they absolutely loved it! We gave them a book of Mormon! Invited them to read and pray and ask God if it was true! And they read! They did more then just that too! The remembered verses of the book of Mormon and they said that they believe that it is true!!! WOOHOO We will mark them for baptism probably the next lesson! So God is truly guiding us to his elects!

So this week was great! I am really happy and loving life! This week will be good because we have a zone conference and I will finally get my birthday package! YEAAAAAAAAA so I will send a picture for you guys! Sorry I can send pictures now...this library computer is super old and doesn't recognize my camera....BOO But next week I will go to an Internet house to send more photos!
LOVE YOU ALL
Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment