Thursday, May 30, 2013

LETTER # TWENTY


Life is good here Itarare!!! I am a lot better and only have a little flu! I am taking medicine so all is well  health wise! The only new news that I have for this week is that we have a family preparing for baptism this next week! It will be pretty awesome! They are a great family and I wil l take lots of pictures!

Oh also this P- day we went to something called a Barreira, its like an underground river! It was really cool they have tons of water falls here and caverns so we went and explored the park! it was a lot of fun, but also it was really cold ! BUT I WILL SEND Pictures!

Besides that not much happened! I love and miss you all so much, and I miss the family! Tell everyone I love them so much, AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU THIS CHRISTMAS! 

I am pumped to see Stuart Baird in my mission too! :) Tell the Bairds I am excited to see him.

Well love and miss ya all,

Elder Tyler Hatch








No comments:

Post a Comment