Tuesday, October 23, 2012

LETTER # FIVE

HELLO EVERYONE!
I am so happy to hear from everyone and I am glad things are well!
I am glad that everyone is doing well in the ward. I am loving getting letters. It makes all the difference in the world to hear from people I love. Sorry I haven't been able to respond in length. I only get 30 minutes to write and read all the letters/emails.
 

This last week was pretty uneventful. Days are blending together so much but I still work my hardest! The best day was definitely Sunday. We were having our district meeting and our president pulled out Elder Pinon who is are district leader. He was called to serve as the AP and so I was called to be the new district leader! I am so excited to serve the people in my district. I am nervous but at the same time happy. I get more chances to serve, and I feel the spirit so much more in my life :) Also the nights devotional was given by the Interlagos mission president SO BEST SUNDAY EVER! I talked to them a little bit and they are so nice and funny! I cant wait so serve! He said he was super excited to get to know me better and he cant wait for me to join in the work!

 I Love being here. I love the people. I love having the spirit so strongly in my life, and I feel it 24/7. I love Brazil and I know that I belong here! The language is difficult but we are doing so well! Our district is flying with the language! Everyone is amazed by how fast we are picking it up, we are better then many other older districts!
Two weeks ahead actually! Crazy.

I want you to know I love you and miss you. All is well here. And I am glad all is well at home. I cant wait to see you guys again, but at the same time I love being here. Love you and mom so much, and thank you for the amazing letters, they make my day. I'm sorry if they don't get to you so fast, but I promise I will try to send a letter a week!


EU AMO VOCES!

Elder Tyler  Hatch









No comments:

Post a Comment