Monday, May 12, 2014

LETTER # FOURTY THREE

This week was absolutely fantastic! 

So after I emailed you on p-day we went to the mall to find some new white shirts to buy but they didn't have any so we went outside and guess what we found! 
APPLE BEES!  
Also, guess what I ate haha BABY BACK RIBS! WOOHOO! It was so amazing and made me think of home a ton. It was a little expensive but what are the chances of finding an Apple bees in Brazil haha. It was a little bit of home so far away.

This week we had the baptism of Valquiria and Isabelle! It was such a great service. We combined with the Sisters of the other ward that go to our chapel and had a super mega service :) There were a ton of members attending and the people that were baptized had a lot of support! I got to baptize Valquiria, the mom! It was awesome! I love being able to enter the waters of Baptism, putting my arm to the square, watching someone begin a new phase in their life…She left the water crying. She was warmed with the spirit.

I am so happy to be part of this work...really so many miracles happen each day and I get to witness it! I have never felt so happy and so at peace with myself and the world. Everyday I got to bed and feel like God is proud of me. He loves me so much.

I can't wait to be able to talk to you guys this weekend! (Mother's Day) We found a great place to access Skype at  a really fun and loving member's home :) SO I hope that all will work out. We will probably call about 5-7pm during the night here in Brasil…I hope that is a good hour, because Elder Perkes family has to call later because they live out in Utah!

I know that this is Christ's church. That Joseph Smith was really a Prophet of God and was called by Him to bring back the Church of Jesus Christ after his Death. All the blessings, powers, and authorities that the ancient church of Christ had is here in our days, being led by a living Prophet that receives instructions, and guidance from God! 
I know that this Gospel is true and that all that accept this message will find a new found hope and light in their lives. They will build their lives on the restored teachings of Christ where if they follow it, they will return to live with God again. I am so grateful that I can be a representative of Christ for these two years. I feel His love for me always and I know that He loves each and every one of His sons and daughters!

Love you all,
Elder Tyler Hatch





No comments:

Post a Comment